Interim Hospital Facility Directors, Managers, Supervisors & Engineers
A healthcare facility services company is in search of qualified HVAC candidates to assist with maintenance, diagnostics, repair and replacement services of hospital HVAC/R equipment. A few positions also available in non-healthcare settings at this time. Excellent positions for licensed candidates that can self-manage productivity with minimal supervision.
The following experience/skills are ESSENTIAL:
- Skilled HVAC/R service technician with 6+ years’ experience and diagnostic proficiency with building HVAC/R services (refrigerant licenses required), and equipment tasks to efficiently complete all service orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be skilled in diagnostics and troubleshooting equipment, pressure relationships, air changes, temperature and relative humidity controls, and monitoring systems.
- Dedicated and dependable day-to-day HVAC/R maintenance functions to upkeep the physical condition of the facility.
- Confident in a rigorous and fast paced environment, independently maintaining a high sense of urgency and time management to start and finish jobs effectively.
- Able to work indoors & outdoors, climb and work at various heights, and lift heavy tools and equipment (≤100lbs), and able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Experience complying with AQMD, OSHA safety requirements and knowledge and experience with local building codes.
- Ability to read and write in English to interpret work orders and instructions and skilled in reading blueprints.
The following experience/skills are PREFERRED:
- 6 + years healthcare/ industrial maintenance experience restoring/replacing equipment with demonstrable AC/DC and HVAC/R theory and background.
- Prior healthcare experience
- Effective interpersonal, communication, collaborative teamwork and servant leadership skills. A passion for helping people with customer friendly services.
- Energetic, self-disciplined, organized, detail oriented, proactive and versatile technician.
- Flexible schedules – days/evenings/nights/weekends and overtime as needed.
The following experience/skills would be a PLUS:
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office and MS Windows.