Interim Hospital Facility Directors, Managers, Supervisors & Maintenance Engineers
Compensation: Based on current Skills and Experience – salary ranges are dependent of applicants’ job type and qualifications. Per hour rate very high for this immediate contract. The need to fill these positions is immediate & highly rewarding.
Red E Services is facility services contract company that provides Staffing, Consulting and Technical Service for hospitals and is seeking qualified leadership candidates to assist acute hospital facilities with temporary coverage for a variety of vital facility related disciplines that may be in the span of control of the hospital facilities department leadership. The assignments vary and may encompass entire department leadership or be carve-out assignments addressing specific hospital concerns such as project management, hospital safety standards compliance, Emergency Management program administration and TJC preparation and readiness etc. Each assignment is different. The experience offered by working in an Interim position keeps motivated individuals challenged and interested!
The following experience/skills are necessary for success:
· Be energetic, self-disciplined, organized, detail oriented, proactive, versatile, skilled service technicians that are proficient with building services and equipment tasks to efficiently complete all service orders in a timely and efficient manner.
· Provide dedicated and dependable day-to-day maintenance functions for the locality assigned to upkeep the physical condition of the complex or facility.
· Demonstrate effective servant leadership (according to its mission), and must possess interpersonal, communication and collaborative teamwork skills. Must have passion for helping people by providing customer friendly services.
· Be confident in a rigorous and fast paced environment, independently maintaining a high sense of urgency and time management to start and finish jobs effectively.
· Possess physical requirements include working indoors & outdoors, climb and work at various heights, and lift heavy tools and equipment (<100lbs), and able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
· Be skilled in diagnostics and troubleshooting.
· Are experience in complying with OSHA safety requirements.
· Schedules – days/evenings/nights/weekends and overtime as needed.
· Ability to read and write in English to interpret work orders and instructions.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Office such Word & must have Smartphone for communication and record keeping.
No Recruiters/ Unsolicited services/ Offers